Welcome to the andLinux Wiki
Here you'll find docs on andLinux contributed by the andLinux community. As David and me don't have the time to answer all questions and write different guides for the newbie, the advanced user, the expert user, and so on, we set up this wiki so that everybody can contribute to the documentation of andLinux. If you like andLinux and are willing to support this project, please sign up to the wiki (and / or forum) and help to document andLinux. Be sure that your contribution is really much appreciated!
Don't be worried to write something in the 'wrong place' - there is no predefined structure. Just add your contribution where you think it's the correct place. Feel free to create new pages. If necessary we can move / restructure things later as we go along. - Joachim
For an up-to-date list of the contents, refer to the Index of all pages.
- Installation / Demo Videos
- Quick Tips
- Press Review
- Howto: change andLinux network configuration
- Howto: keep your base.drv during update
- Howto: configure ubuntu with gnome desktop
- Howto: change default user
- Howto: access removable media from andLinux
- Howto: print to Windows printers (alternate)
- Howto: user-defined file associations
- Howto: open externally accessible ports for SSH server, webserver, etc.
- Knowledge: andLinux Launcher
- Knowledge: Xming